Monday, March 21, 2011

Workshop Fun At Joan's Gardens


This is one of the projects made on Saturday at a workshop hosted by Joan Fricker (atjoansgardens.com) and her friend Selma (Selma lives in Washington state and was "with us" via Skype!) The flowers were created using "punch bunch" punches. The leaves were created using a sizzix die. Patterned paper is by Graphic 45.
We also made an explosion box; I'll upload a picture tomorrow that will show the box and the gorgeous surprise inside of it. :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Vickie, this is gorgeous. Love the melon color, and those flowers are stunning, hmm, now I think I need those punches, lol! Such a lovely project. Can't wait to see the explosion box tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers..and the dp. Think I might have to get them punches. You did a very nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such an awesome job on these projects Vic and it was WONDERFUL to see you again!! I really like how you staged your photo too ... perfect!
    Take care and stay in touch when you can ... I always love hearing from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting - I just love this box. My new favorite color (peach) also. Great work.

    ReplyDelete