Tuesday, April 16, 2013

2TC48 - Chocolate Buffet at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

There's a Chocolate Buffet with a bit of a twist at Twisted Tuesday Challenges! Check it out here.

My chocolate favor ensemble was created using the Tie The Knot cricut cartridge.  Both the card and box are from that cartridge.  The rose is a Prima from my stash and I sprinkled it with fine glitter held in place with glue gloss, the center of the rose was highlighted with a Rose Red Copic marker, the butterflies are punches from Martha Stewart and were sprayed with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist, a tulle bow decorates the side of the cake box.  I used a piece of packing tape behind the flourish on the notecard with the sticky side next to the flourish, then I burnished ultrafine glitter into it so it would have lots of sparkle.  Pink gems were adhered to each butterfly.  The notecard sentiment is a Stampabilities stamp.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! Vickie you outdid yourself this week at Twisted Tuesdays! I love your creation. It's perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Vickie, you do such amazing work. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie,your cake decoration looks awesome. Fabulous project !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous little favour ensemble. And a girl cant go wrong with ink and brown.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have done an amazing job show casing this.

    Dea

    ReplyDelete