Sunday, October 20, 2013

Dymanic Duos Orange and Black Challenge


I used the current Dynamic Duos challenge as inspiration for my Halloween project.  I love creating with 2 colors and when I found the Dynamics Duos challenge, I couldn't resist!  I used a mini pizza box template to design a notecard holder.  The box can also hold a dozen Hershey Nuggets (tm)! 

The lace flower was created using a 1" circle gluber and some lace from my stash; a pearl brad was placed in the center of the flower.  Other items used:  Black grosgrain ribbon, bat die from Paper Smooches, dimensionals, SU Teeny Tiny Wishes Happy Halloween stamp, SU Bitty Banners Framelits, Black Memento Ink, SU orange and black cardstock, Recollections dotted paper, and Recollections self-adhesive black lace trim around the edge of the box lid.

You can find the Dynamic Duos challenge and details HERE

 
I also created notecards to place inside the box.
 
 
The notecard base was created using 4x8 inch index cards, folded.  Other supplies used:  Recollections dotted paper, SU black and orange cardstock, SU teeny tiny wishes stamp and SU bitty banners framelits, SU scallop circle punches, Studio G Halloween Toad stamp, dimensionals, Promarkers alcohol ink markers, Black Memento ink, May Arts Black/Orange grosgrain ribbon, Martha Stewart adhesive flower, Bazzill Halloween DSP.

3 comments:

  1. S beautiful even if it is for Halloween. I love this box and the cards are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Halloween project! So cute!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable halloween project, I love that box. Thank you so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete