Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Twisted Tuesday Challenge Pop Dots and Polka Dots!

The Twisted Tuesday Challenge is to create a card using Polka Dots and Pop Dots!  For my card, I used America Crafts patterned paper and popped the layering panel up using dimensionals.  The butterfly was punched using 2 MS punches and popped up with dimensionals.  Happy Birthday is a sentiment from a PaperSmooches stamp set.  I used flourishes to embellish for the look of more polka dots  I used shades of purple and lavender, which I seldom use but like!

We hope you'll play along with the Pop Dots and Poka Dots challenge at Twisted Tuesday Challenges.  You can find the challenge HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Vickie. I love the purple gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Vickie! I love purple so this is one of my FAVES of your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter would absolutely ADORE this card! The purple and the butterflies with the pearly bits so pretty and dainty....beautiful! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant, Vickie. I love the pearl swirls contrasting agains the purple.

    ReplyDelete