Tuesday, December 31, 2013

SWAT Challenge #79 - Celebrating the New Year!


It's Tuesday and New Year's Eve!  Come join us at Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps and celebrate along with the SWAT Design Team! 

Here's the sketch and twist:


For my card, I first raided my scrap bin and found a card base I had created a long time ago and decided to go ahead and use it!  I used the MFP stamp set, New Year, to create my card in celebration of the New Year!  The banners were created using an EK Success banner punch.  I punched out each word of Happy New Year sentiment separately.  After stamping the main sentiment on the oval, I then used versamark ink to stamp the glasses images and then pounced pastels chalk to create a subtle look behind the sentiment.

We hope you'll join the celebration this week at Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps, Sketch With a Twist Challenge #79.  You can find the challenge HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Don't you just love it when you can use items left over from other projects? Love the buttons you used.

    ReplyDelete