Sunday, January 19, 2014

Crafting When We Can Challenge


We are working with a recipe theme over at Crafting When We Can Challenge Blog!  Here's the "recipe:"  use 1 image, 2 ribbons or twine, 3 main colors.  For my card I used the Strawberry Shortcake digital image from our sponsor, Sassy Studio Designs.  I used dotted grosgrain ribbon and also layered 2 different kinds of lace just below the ribbon, and added twine to the die cut strawberry and button embellishment; the main colors I used are bubblegum from Bazzill Basics Cardstock, Melon Mambo from SU, and a mixture of pink, green, and white patterned paper from a DCWV paper pack.  The image was colored with Copic markers.

We hope you'll play along with the Crafting When We Can recipe theme; you can find the challenge HERE.

2 comments:

  1. This is just so adorable! I love the color combo and that strawberry you added is FAB. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love this card Vickie. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete