Tuesday, January 21, 2014

MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge #82

It's Tuesday and time for the weekly SWAT Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers!

This week's challenge uses this sketch:

The Twist is to use the colors Pink, Black, and White on your card!
 
I used the MFP Hello Butterflies stamp set for the image and sentiment on my card.  I stamped the butterfly on patterned paper and fussy cut it out.  I used a die set from Marianne Dies for the middle square and stamped sentiment.  Pattern paper from my stash and an embossing folder that I received free when I purchased my Big Shot die cutting machine.  Gingham ribbon from my stash!
 
We hope you'll play along with this week's SWAT Challenge #82 to use Pink, Black, and White on your card!  If you play along you'll be eligible to win a beautiful Covered Bridge stamp from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
 
You can find the Sketch With a Twist (SWAT) challenge HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment