Friday, March 7, 2014

Diane's Daydream Designs - Sunshine and Rain

I LOVE being a member of the Dream Team at Diane's Daydream Designs!  I enjoy creating with the digi images found in the Daydream Designs online store.

For my card I used images from the Sunshine and Rain stamp set and sentiments.  I colored the images using Promarkers and Copic markers.  The background papers are from Stampin up and Jillibean Soup; cardstock is Stampin Up.  the sentiment is punched using a circle punch and then layered onto a Martha Stewart doily.  raindrops are gems falling from the clouds!  I enjoy resizing, layering, and grouping the images such as I did with the clouds and sun before inserting over the girl image.

You can find Diane's Daydream Designs digital stamps and papers HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved this card when I saw it in the photo album. Such a sweet, delicate layout. Perfect balance of embellishment. Just so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete