Wednesday, July 16, 2014

MFP Simple Salutations Challenge 106 - Animals and a Sentiment

 
This week's Simple Salutation Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., is to create a card using your favorite animal, and of course, as with all the Simple Salutation Challenges a sentiment (salutation) must be included/visible on your card.
 
For my card I used the Country Charm stamp set.  I think that little piggy is soooo cute!  This is my first stair-step card!  I used a memory box tree die and Martha Stewart grass and fence border dies to help embellish my card.  The barn was stamped using memento black ink, colored using copic markers and die cut with square Spellbinders nestabilities.  The sentiment was stamped and then punched out using a Fiskars cloud punch.
 
We hope you'll play along with the Simple Salutations Challenge; if you do you'll be entered to win a free stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers.
 
You can find the challenge HERE.

1 comment:

  1. You did a beautiful job on this stair-step card. I haven't had the nerve to try that technique yet. I agree - that pig is adorable!

    ReplyDelete