Monday, October 20, 2014

JessicaLynnOriginal.com Projects

Today I'm sharing a couple of projects I created using stamps from JessicaLynnOriginal.com.  The first project is a notecard box and notecards using the Yorkshire Terrier Yorkie Stamp set SKU #AKC-000012.

 
The notecard box was created using the Mini Pizza Box tutorial found on Splitcoaststampers.  The box is 4x4 inches square and will hold notecards that are 3 7/8 inches square.
 


 
I used large index cards as the card base!  Folded in half then cut to size, corners rounded and layered with cardstock and designer paper.
 
Here's the ensemble all together and ready to give as a gift to a Yorkie lover!
 
 
 
My second project uses the Designer Travel Handbag Couture digi stamp found at JessicaLynnOriginal.com shop.  I used the bag image to create a luggage/bag tag!  The base of the tag is a plastic name badge holder; the backside of the insert has ID info; I used my crop-a-dile to punch a few extra holes at the top of the holder to tie ribbon and include a chain so the holder can be attached to any piece of luggage or bag!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment