Saturday, October 18, 2014

MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge #56

 
Every other Saturday we will have a new challenge sketch for you at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. Oriental Sketch Challenge.
 
Here is the sketch for Challenge #56:
 


For my card I used White card base, a black cardstock layer, then a rust colored layer that I embossed with a Lifestyle Embossing folder.  I used a piece of patterned paper from my scrap bin for the narrow strip.  The image and sentiment are from the MFP Buddha stamp set.  I colored the image using Copic markers.  Spellbinders circle and square dies were used and the sentiment was stamped and then die cut using the SU Bitty Banners die.
 
We hope you'll play along and share your Oriental card creation using the above sketch with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.  If you do, you'll be entered to win a stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers!  You can find the sketch HERE.

 

1 comment: