Sunday, December 7, 2014

Gruffies and Guests Challenge #12 - Blue and Silver

 
The December Challenge at Gruffies and Guests Challenge Blog is to use Blue and Silver on your project.  Also, please used House Mouse, Gruffies, or Happy Hoppers stamps, decoupage, or images from the House Mouse CD to be eligible for the prize.
 
For my card, I used Brilliant Blue cardstock, vanilla cardstock, silver glitter cardstock, silver and blue designer paper from my stash, and ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The branch spray is from Martha Stewart.  Also used spellbinders circle and scallop circle dies.
 
I stamped the image using Memento Black ink and colored it with Chameleon Pens.
 
We hope you'll play along; if you do you'll be entered to win this prize package:
 
Joanna Sheen Gruffies Rubber stamps & 10 decoupage
 
You can find the challenge HERE.
 
I'm entering my card in the House Mouse and Friends Christmas/New Year's Challenge found HERE.

5 comments:

  1. When I first saw your card I broke out into a huge grin. It's so whimsical and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card and I love the color combinations you've used. I think blue and silver is one of my absolute favorite winter color combos. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous HM card. Lovely colors, sparkle and branch Spray. Fab work. Thank you for playing along at HMFMC. Good Luck to you on the great prizes and with the DT call! Hope you'll have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue and silver combo, and what a fun image and colored up beautifully. Thanks for joining the fun at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. The article I saw was interesting because of the introduction. As I was looking forward to seeing the count of upcoming posts, showing your plan to continue sharing such great stuff, I'm glad to see you. Visit my latest post on Spacebar Counter Challenge Speed test. It will be a pleasure to visit Spacebar Counter. Thanks for your concern.

    ReplyDelete