Saturday, January 3, 2015

MFP Stamp Shop Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge - Patchwork Design

 
The Speedy Fox and Friends Blog Challenge at MFP Stamp Shop is to create a patchwork design on the background of your project.
 
For my card I used a 1 inch punch to punch 9 squares and then mounted them to a cardstock square and layered that onto another cardstock square before adhering to my card base.  I used the dress form and sentiment from the Vintage Fashion stamp set.  I used the Brother Scan N Cut machine to cut out the image.  An embossing folder was also used and vintage photo distress ink used to sponge the edges of the card, images, and patchwork squares.
 
We hope you'll play along with this week's MFP Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.

7 comments:

  1. I like it! That dress form is super cool and the color scheme just brings to mind an old dressmaker's shop. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage feel of the sepia tones and the dress form.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely job so vintage. and homey .........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute card. Great job on the patchwork.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A scanning and cutting machine. WOW!!!! who knew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful vintage card Vickie! I've got to go check out the machine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sponging that gives this a wonderful vintage look! Great patchwork idea to use up those snippets too! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete