Sunday, April 26, 2015

CWWC Challenge 93 - For a Couple

 
The CWWC Design Team received some adorable images from the challenge sponsor Drawn With Character
 
Drawn with Character
 
I LOVE the adorable hamburger and fries image and sentiment!
 
For my card I colored the image using Copic markers and die cut it using Lil Inkers stitched rectangle dies for the image and layering panel.  I piece of corrugated cardstock and a couple of hearts with a PaperSmooches die cut arrow and this will be the perfect anniversary card for my dear husband!
 
We hope you'll share what you create for a couple with us at the CWWC Challenge.  Your project could be for an anniversary, wedding, friendship, etc.
 
You can find the challenge HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute this is! I think he will love it. Happy Anniversary to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love it and I'm sure your husband did too. Happy Anniversary! Hugs, DT Sis Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the colours, the embellishments the layout... basically the whole card! lol
    Hope Hubby loved it too :)

    ReplyDelete