Monday, May 18, 2015

CAS Black and White You Rock!

 
I really enjoy creating CAS (clean and simple) cards and love the crispness of black on white!
 
For my card, I used images from the Inkadinkado Rock Star stamp set!  I've had this set for several years and this is the first time it's been inked!  I used Hero Arts Hero Hues Black Dye Ink to stamp the images onto Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth White Cardstock.
 
I'm entering my card in the CAS.Ology Music Cue Card challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.

3 comments:

  1. I agree! Love the crispness of black and white, and this looks fantastic! Love all the flourishes on that guitar also! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fantastic images!!! Dramatic in black and white! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb! I think the b & w is AWESOME....& great for a boy card, too:)

    ReplyDelete