Saturday, May 9, 2015

Inky Impressions Challenge - Embellishments!

 
I'm playing again in the Inky Impressions Challenges!  This week's challenge is to use embellishments - you need to add at least one of these to your card - card candi - gems - pearls - or buttons.
 
For my card, I used the Inky Impressions Cupcake Lili (this is an image I won from Inky Impressions!).  I embellished using Prima Pearl Flourishes under a rolled lace flower.  Image was colored using Copic markers.
 
You can find the Inky Impressions Challenge HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Vickie, this is just so adorable!!! Love all your embellishments you chose. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie, this is just so adorable!!! Love all your embellishments you chose. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do pretty soooo - well, prettily! Looove that pink flower with the pearl flourish. Really sweet:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty , love this card x

    ReplyDelete