Saturday, May 23, 2015

MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge = 7 Layers!

 
This week's challenge at Speedy Fox & Friends is to create a card with 7 layers!
 
For my card I used the MFP Stamp Shop Gardenia stamp set.  The designer papers and cardstock are from Stampin' Up.  I stamped the image onto Crafter's Companion Ultra White cardstock and colored it using Hero Arts Ombre ink and the leaves using Copic markers.
 
We hope you'll share your 7 layer cards with us.  You can find the challenge HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! that's just a few layers! Yours still manages to look perfectly svelte, even with all those 'clothes' on!!! Love the blue flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just adore this! Gorgeous, bold colors and a little bit of splatters... Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Vickie. I love the doily and the bottom border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the print you used this is very pretty................Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty and elegant card Vickie! Your cards are always so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete