Saturday, May 9, 2015

MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge - Put an Angle On It!

 
This week's challenge at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends is to use strips of paper and layer the pieces at an angle to create a background for your card.
 
For my card, I used designer paper scraps for the angled background.  The stamp is from the recently released Small Flowers stamp set and the sentiment is from the Plywood stamp set.  I stamped the image and die cut it using a circle die and them stamped it again, fussy cut it and layered it onto the stamped circle.
 
We hope you'll share your angled background cards with us this week.  The challenge can be found HERE.
 
AND, don't miss out on the super Mother's Day Sale going on at the MFP Stamp Shop online store.  MFP is offering 20% off your order from now through May 31!  Use code getstamps when you checkout!

9 comments:

  1. Love your choice of bg stripes......I'm thinking, this would look great with some of the washi tapes languishing on my desk! Thanks for the inspiration:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Vickie! I really like how you used the different dps for the strips and didnt cover the whole card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turned out wonderful vicky ..............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Vickie. I like your choice of designer papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the variety of papers you used Vickie! Cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love the risk taking you took with pattern mixing, but it was super successful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colorful and fun card with all those pretty colors and strips of dsp! I love the flower accent too! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the patterns and the little flower. I always love the stamps more after seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete