Saturday, May 2, 2015

MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge - Ric Rac!

 
We are creating ric-rac over at MFP Stamp Shop Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge this week.
 
For my card, I used designer paper for the background and used the sentiment from the MFP Stamp Shop Medallion stamp set, stamping it at the bottom of the designer paper.  The ric-rac was created using the tutorial that you'll find a link to on the challenge page.
 
We hope you'll share your ric-rac cards using the tutorial.  You can find the challenge and tutorial HERE.

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. I love the pretty pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely subtle card....I thought you'd been busy with your BOKEH on the big for a brief moment!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rick rack looks good on the dots...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. The rick rack looks good on the dots...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Vickie, I like the soft pastel rick rack with the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pastel colors with the big, bold sentiment! Pretty chevrons too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Vickie. The soft colors are great for spring, which has finally arrived.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that sentiment and the rich rack just lets it shine.

    ReplyDelete