Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Blossoms & Butterflies

 
The Ruby's Rainbow Challenge #105 chosen by Caz is to create a project using Blossoms & Butterflies as the theme.
 
For my card, I found some beautiful laser cut card fronts at Michaels Crafts.  The laser cut front has beautiful vines and blossoms that I embellished using adhesive pearls.  I then used Martha Stewart Butterfly punches and layered them onto the laser cut panel.  The sentiment is from my stash.
 
We hope you'll share your blossoms and butterflies projects with us.  You can find the challenge HERE.
 
I'm entering my card in The Friday Mashup! butterfly challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Gosh you do pretty sooo well.....this is totally YUM!!! Love the pink through the die cut:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! The laser cut background is wonderful with the pretty, layered butterfly. Thanks for joining us for the Friday Mashup Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty background, and lovely layered butterfly! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, Vickie...that laser cut card front was the perfect starting point!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!

    Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete