Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Humor!

 
Prepare to get your giggle on and participate in Ruby's Rainbow Challenge and share your Humor!
 
For my card, I used the MFP Kiss Me stamp set!  The background was created using wet watercolor paper and Brushos pigment crystals.  After adding the color I used my heat gun to dry the panel and then stamped it using Memento black ink and coloring the image using Copic markers.  The sentiments were stamped on scraps of the watercolor paper and die cut using Stampin' Up Word Bubbles dies.
 
We hope you'll add some humor to your projects and share them with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. I am cracking up...your card is awesome!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this set. So cute. The crown is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the sentiment.
    Hugs Helen P x

    ReplyDelete