Friday, May 15, 2015

Sparkles Monthly Challenge - It's Spring! Use at least 5 flowers

 
This month's Sparkles Challenge was chosen by Nick to use at least 5 flowers on a spring project.
 
For my card I used Ranunculus Field stamp by Stampendous and colors I seldom use, shades of orange.  I used Hero Arts Ombre ink and a sponge dauber to color the flowers and the leaves using Copic markers.  The butterfly is double punched using a Martha Stewart punch.  The top butterfly was sponged using the Ombre ink.  The sentiment is a Stampabilities stamp and die cut using banner dies.  The layering panels of my card are cut from some cardstock and patterned paper bundles I found at Tuesday Morning.
 
The challenge sponsors are:
Bugaboo Stamps 7 Digi stamps
 
 
We hope you'll share your spring and floral project with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge.  When you share your creations with the Sparkles Monthly Challenge you'll be entered to win one of the prize's from the sponsors.
 
You can find the challenge HERE.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I don't usually use oranges either...but I think I'll have to change that! Looove those flowers & the butterfly is such a cute touch :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, I do like the combo of orange and green, bright and cheerful. Perfect for your DT card for our challenge at Sparkles Monthly. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have to say that you did a fantastic job of using a color you don't normally use. This is so pretty. Love the combo of colors and I love the sentiment with the two different fonts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have to say that you did a fantastic job of using a color you don't normally use. This is so pretty. Love the combo of colors and I love the sentiment with the two different fonts.

    ReplyDelete