Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Celebrate Mom!

 
Design Team member Lisa presented the challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters to Celebrate Mom, and include a flower or flowers on your creation!
 
For my project, I created a notepad holder and embellished it using some paper flowers from my stash.  The cardstock and designer paper are from my stash as well as the ribbon and embellishments.
 
We hope you'll share your Celebrate Mom project (and include a flower!) with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge.
 
I'm entering my notepad project in:
House That Stamps Built -  Anything But A Card
 
Freshly Brewed Designs - Use Ribbon or Twine
 
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. What a great little idea Vickie and I love how you adorned the front! Beautiful! Hope you're having a great week! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last few years I have really become a huge fan of pink! This of course really catches my eye. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as I saw this on the blog, I loved it...I didn't know it was a note pad holder until I just read your blog...what a creative idea and a beautiful gift for one lucky person....fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really gorgeous....great little gift.....love what I call the tweedy pp up top.....NICE one:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful notepad holder Vickie. Love the papers and lace. Thanks for the compliment on my treat holder. I purchased 2 oz treat cups to make for craft shows. If you make some, please send me a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous gift. It is so sweet with the flowers and lace and pretty pink color and perfect verse for the note pad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love a gift like this myself! Perfect entry for Anything But A card at The House That Stamps Built. Thanks so much for sharing with us ant good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely project, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty. Love all the details, the flowers, the doily and the lace. Great gift.

    ReplyDelete