Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Pink & Lavender Photo Inspiration

 
The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge chosen by Diane is to use this pink and lavender photo as inspiration for your project.
 
 
For my card, I created the opening of my square card by cutting it on the diagonal.  The gingham patterned paper is from my stash.  The latticed die cut and leaf tendrils are from Maryann Collectables Designs dies and the flower was cut from a Memory Box die.  The ribbon and pearls are from my stash.
 
We hope you are inspired by the photo to create your pink and lavender card and share it with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge.
 
I'm entering my card in these challenges:
 
Party Time Tuesdays -  #198 - Anything Goes
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Vickie! Simple design that is just spectacular! Well done! Hope you're enjoying the weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this! I keep going back to have another look. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! I keep going back to have another look. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Vicki this is so pretty. It is a PERFECT fit with the challenge. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh Vicki this is so pretty. It is a PERFECT fit with the challenge. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card.Just love the layering of the die cuts and the beautiful flower as the focal point.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete