Saturday, August 1, 2015

MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge #273 - Weaved Center

 
This week's challenge at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends is to create a project using a weaved center.  There is a tutorial posted on the MFP Speedy Fox Blog for this technique.
 
For my card, I used designer paper from my scrap bin.  The image and sentiment are from the MFP Stamp Shop Yikes a Mouse stamp set.  I layered the punched out image onto a Martha Stewart doily.
 
We hope you'll share your weaved center projects with us.  When you do, you are entered into the weekly prize drawing.
 
You can find the challenge HERE.
 
Entering my card in these challenges:
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes, cards only


3 comments:

  1. Love the pink and orange. It's been a favourite combo recently. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can such a tiny mouse make such a big statement Love the colors you used...................Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card and I love the doily.

    ReplyDelete