Saturday, September 5, 2015

Gruffies & Guests September Challenge - Make it Fruity!

 
The Make It Fruity theme was chosen by ..... Me!  I have several House Mouse stamps that include fruit and decided it's time to ink one of them up!
 
For my card I used Sleeping With Strawberries wood block stamp.  The sentiment is a stamp from Hampton Art.  The cardstock and papers are from my stash.  The vine is a Quickutz die and the flower was found in my stash!  The lace border was punched from my favorite Martha Stewart border punch.  I colored the image using Copic markers.
 
This months sponsor is DisDigiStamps

prize $10 voucher 
 
We hope you'll share with us your cards and/or projects that use only House Mouse, Gruffies, or Happy Hoppers images.  You can follow the theme of Make It Fruity or create anything goes, as long as you use House Mouse, Gruffies, or Happy Hoppers images.
 
You'll find the Gruffies & Guests challenge HERE.

3 comments:

  1. OMG this is too, too cute Vickie! Great coloring and the design is very eye appealing! Great job!! Happy Holiday Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card Vickie such a great image and beautiful colour papers, i have that punch and never think to use it lol
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete