Saturday, September 26, 2015

Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge - Sponge Over a Negative Die Cut!

 
This week's challenge for Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge at MFP Stamp Shop Blog is to create a card by sponging over a negative die cut.
 
For my card I die cut a circle from cardstock and then used it like a stencil to sponge color onto my cardstock.  I then stamped an image and sentiment from the MFP Stamp Shop Glad Glads stamp set, added 3 sequins to the inked and stamped panel.
 
We hope you'll give the negative sponge over a try and share your cards with us.  You can find the challenge HERE.

9 comments:

  1. This is so simple but sooooo awesome! Totally adore that sponged circle:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you stamped over the "window" of color Beautiful..........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Vickie, I really like the blue and green in the circle behind the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so subtle and so beautiful. I love that you didn't color in the image so that the circle and color showed through so nicely. TFS! Hugs, kReN

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just loving images stamped in black over a great background. This is just gorgeous. Love the ombre effect in your circle.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete