Saturday, December 19, 2015

MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Blog Challenge - Monochromatic Purple

 
This week's MFP Blog challenge is Monochromatic Purple.
 
For my card I used the MFP Stamp Shop Polka Dot Country stamp set and all the purple cardstock and papers I could muster up!  The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, I handmade the spiral "flower" to embellish the ribbon; a Martha Stewart border punch for the bottom of the card.
 
We hope you'll share your purple cards with us this week.  You can find the challenge HERE.
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Love how you used the dots to bring this all together
    MERRY CHRISTMAS Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Totally Delightful card Vicki!! I love the image in purple and the pretty flower and bow look so pretty with it :) had to redo comment I put box instead of bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. The purples are great and the polka dot chicken is so much fun. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super purple card! The polka dots are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete