Monday, February 1, 2016

Altered Eclectics February Challenge

 
The Altered Eclectics Challenges are always anything goes as long as it is Mixed Media, Recycled, Upcycled, or Altered items.
 
For my February project I altered a tablespoon!  My wonderful husband used a rubber mallet to pound the bowl of the spoon as flat as he could get it!  I then used Ranger Alcohol inks to give the dull silver spoon some color.  I embellished the spoon with a string of adhesive pearls on the handle, some paper flowers, a multi-looped bow, a metal Prima flower and a butterfly.  (This project was very difficult to get a good, clear photograph.)
 
We hope to see your altered projects this month!  You can enter the challenge HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Love your altered spoon, fabulous colour, so pretty...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your altered spoon is gorgeous - I love it.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous altered spoon--love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful altered spoon Vickie. Beautiful colours. Judy

    ReplyDelete