Saturday, February 13, 2016

MFP Stamps Challenge - Block It Off!

 
 
This week is technique week at MFP Stamps Challenge.  We are using a tutorial; the link for the "block it off" tutorial will be available on the MFP Stamps Challenge Blog.
 
For my card, I used MFP Stamp Shop Happy Harmony stamp set.  I colored the image using copic markers; the rectangle background was colored using a black sharpie.
 
We hope you'll share your cards/projects you create using the block it off tutorial.  You can find the challenge HERE.

3 comments:

  1. I like this humming bird and using it on the block it off technique - nice job Vickie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hummingbird image is beautiful. I like how you did a simple faux stitching with buttons or brads at the corner so the gorgeous bird takes center stage! Beautiful with the watercolor background, too.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete