Tuesday, March 8, 2016

OLCCC #27 - One Layer Christmas Card Anything Goes - Reminder

 
My reminder card for OLCCC #27 uses a stamp from the Stampin Up Christmas Cardinal retired stamp set.  I stamped the image on Crumb Cake cardstock using Memento black ink and colored it using Prisma Colored Pencils and sponged white pigment ink around the image.  The challenge details are listed below.
 
 
 
 
The OLCCC is always anything Christmas goes as ling as it is one layer.  This is a way to get a head start on your holiday cards, especially cards that do not require extra postage when mailed!
 
For my card, I used images from the Holiday Silhouettes stamp set, stamped using black archival ink.
 
We hope you'll share your one layer Christmas cards with us.  You can find the challenge HERE.
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely AMAZING.....just adore this one.... MUST get back to doing my Christmas cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Cards are great, Vickie. My favorite is the first one - coloring on craft. Looks great !

    Imke~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL Christmas cards, especially love the first one ;)

    ReplyDelete