Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Let's Get In Shape!

 
The challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters is to create a shaped card, exceptions:  no square or rectangle card shapes!
 
For my card, I used the Spellbinders Octagon Dies to cut out my card shape.  I then used the same die to cutout the layering panel that I sponged distress ink to create the sky and sand.  The sentiment is from a MFP Stamp Shop stamp set; the dies are from Impression Obsession.
 
We hope you'll share your shaped cards with us for the Let's Get In Shape! challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters.  You can find the challenge HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Vickie I just love, love your card...the only thing missing is me sitting in that chair with a cold drink in my hand...LOL! A very pretty and relaxing scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie I just love, love your card...the only thing missing is me sitting in that chair with a cold drink in my hand...LOL! A very pretty and relaxing scene!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Vic this is just so cool! LOVE the shape, the beautiful soft background colors ... what an awesome scene you have created! GREAT JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card ! Great shape !!

    ReplyDelete