Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Serendipity Stamps Challenge #58 - Add Fabric!


I'm entering my card in the Serendipity Stamps Challenge #58 (SSCB#58) to add fabric!

For my card, I used a piece of denim fabric for the background and adhered it behind the Pretty Pink Posh Decorative Tag 1 die cut.  I stamped the Serendipity Stamps Boots onto watercolor paper, colored the image using Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and an aqua brush, then die cut using the Serendipity Boots die.  The sentiment is die cut from the Serendipity Howdy die.

The SSCB#58 Add Fabric challenge is found HERE.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card! your design and colors are so perfect for this sentiment and perfectly colored boots!! Great job!!

    Thanks a bunch for joining us at the Serendipity Stamps challenge.

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE how you used the Pretty Pink Posh decorative tag die to cut out the denim! It's the perfect backdrop for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So smart to use the negative of the die cut frame! I love the denim with the boots too Vickie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun, Vickie! Love the denim showing thru the negative die cut. Reminds me rodeo time! Thanks for joining us at Serendipity Stamps!

    ReplyDelete