Wednesday, August 23, 2017

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Goes!


I'm happy to host the anything goes challenge at The Sisterhood of Crafters!

For my card I used the Penny Black The Unfolding cling stamp.  I colored directly to the stamp using Tombow markers and spritzing with water before stamping onto the cardstock.  A very simple card using a sentiment from a Stampin Up stamp set.

We hope you'll share your anything goes cards/projects with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge found HERE.

7 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored with the pens and spritz of water, like a water color, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love this method and you've done it so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie, this card is stunning! I absolutely love this stamp and you made it look incredible! I will have to give this technique a go so thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this stamp and absolutely LOVE it! Your colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Nice color choice and beautiful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, Vickie! I love that Penny Black stamp.

    ReplyDelete