Wednesday, November 22, 2017

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Give Thanks


I'm hosting the Give Thanks challenge on The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge Blog.

For my card, I created a shaped card using the Unity Stamp Shop Pumpkin Blossoms stamp set.  I stamped the image using Archival Ink and colored using Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens and an aqua brush.  The dies used are Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities Grand Labels 4.

We hope you'll share your give thanks cards/projects with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Vic! I never think to make shaped cards like this ... thanks for inspiration! Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vickie...love the stamp and colored so prettily as well. The shape is pretty as well, I may have to 'borrow' that idea..lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Thanksgiving card, Vickie! Your stamped image is lovely on that shaped card. Great inspiration!! I am thankful for all my new "sistahs" this year!

    ReplyDelete