Friday, January 9, 2009

It's About Time...

Yes, it's about time in more ways than one! It's been almost a year since I posted, so it's about time I do so! It's also a time factor....just can't seem to find time to keep up with everything! Again, I'm making a promise to myself to take time to do the things I enjoy, and keeping my blog updated is one of those things!

Here's an update on family ~ my grandson Delt is now a year old; his mommy, my daughter Jenni had a hysterectomy this past fall and is doing very well; the cancer had not spread so no chemo or radiation.

I've come to accept my mastectomy; more importantly, I'm alive and well and it's always one day at a time for all of us! And, yes, I'm still on the fringe of discovery and adventure! What a life and I'm going to make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment