Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Junque Journal # 2

Got Junk? Got old denim jeans? Then you got junk! :)
This journal has the feel for blue jeans and grayish jeans! The flower on the cover was created using the SU Sizzix Circle #2 die and scraps from a cutup pair of jeans. It is layered on another blue jeans scrap. The cover patterned paper is from my stash; the tulle side tie is left over from another project. The inside pages have jeans pockets, paper scraps from stash, a Puffs tissue box cut up and a piece of it run through a paisley cuttlebug embossing folder, a window from a window envelope covers a scrap piece of patterned paper.

One more journal to create, but so far, this one is my favorite.

5 comments:

  1. Vickie, your journal looks fantastic. I like the old jeans on it. Great idea and a great shabby look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like both your journals! This is right up my alley!!! What a great recycling project!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one too! I love how you decorated this one and it is my style, like I would rather wear jeans than dress slacks. Both journals are fabulous but really love this jean one. Great job Vickie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work, Vickie! Always has a touch of elegance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE this! You do the most amazing work. xo

    ReplyDelete