Thursday, October 31, 2013

Altered Eclectics November Challenge


My DT project for the November Altered Eclectics Challenge is an altered bottle!  I used lace to trim around the bottom of the bottle, added a Prima Adhesive Flourish, a pink feather, a handmade pink lace flower, a key hanging from a chain I wrapped around the bottle stopper (I found the bottle stopper at Hobby Lobby!), also added a square of cheesecloth and plopped a Prima bird nest embellishment on top of it; pink lace wrapped around the bottle neck tied in a bow.  And, a Martha Stewart butterfly punch out rests on the lace trim.

It's always anything goes at Altered Eclectics as long as your project is something that has been altered.  We hope you'll play along.  The challenge can be found HERE.

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning sweetie. I really must push yself and try with glass altering. So pleased you are an Altered Eclectic girlie x

    ReplyDelete