Sunday, March 30, 2014

Crafting When We Can Challenge - Card for a Child


The Crafting When We Can Challenge is to create a card for a child.  The sponsor is A Random Fan; when I saw this image, Pirate Adventure, it reminded me of my grandsons!  This was a fun card to create!  I used SU designer paper for the background, a fiskars waves border punch, a star button, some heavy hemp, and the anchor is a die cut.

We hope you'll play along with the Crafting When We Can Challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.

A Random Fan images can be found HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Your card is just AWESOME Vickie! LOVE that paper, embellies & that punch you used....it looks so nice! Great work Hun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fabulous! I love the way you colored him and the water punch is so cute. I need one of them. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie, this is so AMAZING! Love the DP's and die cuts you've used here! Love it all! :o)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete