Monday, March 17, 2014

Diane's Daydream Designs - Irish Blessings

 
There's a little Irish in all of us on St. Patrick's Day!
Do you have any St. Patrick's Day traditions that you follow?  Do you wear something green?!
 
Now, about my card!  I enjoy creating different shaped cards but I rarely create using green!  I really like how this scalloped circle card came together!  I used the sentiment and Celtic Circle from the Irish Blessings sentiments from Diane's Daydream Designs.  The flower is from the Birthday Bash digital kit collection.

For the flower, I sized 2 large and 2 smaller flowers, fussy cut them out, used a stylus to shape each petal and then layered the flowers together and adhered with a small brad that I put through a bead spacer before placing into the center of the flower.

The card base and gingham layer are from American Crafts cardstock and designer paper. 

1 comment:

  1. It is a beautiful card Vickie! I love the way you have incorporated the green. Great job on a fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete