Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenge - Create a Quilt Pattern

April 1 - 7, 2014
Challenge - Create a Quilt Pattern using paper or stamps

The design team is using LemonLush paper line for this week's creations.  This paper line is perfect for quilting! You can pick up your own pack and the coordinating embellishments in our Facebook Store





 
This is my quilt creation using the LemonLush paper.  I used a 1 inch square punch to punch out 16 squares and then mounted the squares onto a 4x4 piece of cardstock and used an embossing folder to give texture to the "quilt."  I used a stamp from the PaperSmooches Salutations stamp set for the sentiment.
 
Stop by the Cuttin' and Stampin' blog to see our wonderful design teams creations and give them a little blog love.  Then create your own quilt pattern creation and enter it in this week challenge here.

4 comments:

  1. Such a prettty card...lovely pattern and I sooo love Pink,
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    dt member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Vicki, this is stunning! Wow! Im in awe, my friend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love this design with the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card I love the quilt you designed. Have a Blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete