Friday, April 18, 2014

Daydream Designs - Hug a Tree

This beautiful digital stamp set and paper pack are available at Diane's Daydream Designs online store.  You an find the Good Earth stamp and paper collection HERE.

For the background of my Hug a Tree card I used Paper Mill and Leaves on Water digital paper from the Good Earth Paper Pack.  The sentiment and image are from the Hug a Tree stamp set.  I chose to use a pre-colored tree.

National Arbor Day is April 25 this year.  Take a walk in nature, plant a tree, and enjoy our Good Earth!


3 comments:

  1. I know its not part of the hop but wanted to tell you I like this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the tree superimposed on the print paper. Gorgeous card, Vickie. You did outstanding artwork on this creation. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete