Tuesday, April 15, 2014

MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge #94 - Make It an Easter or Spring Card


It's Tuesday and time for this week's SWAT Challenge!  Here's the sketch:

The TWIST is to create an Easter or Spring card.
I chose to go with Spring!  Wishful thinking today as there is a prediction of 1-2 inches of snow heading our way!
 
For my card, I used a soft and subtle patterned paper from a Prima 6x6 paper pack called Sun Kissed.  I stamped an image and sentiment from MFP Friends stamp set onto a notecard front and then cut it to the size I wanted for my card.  Layered the stamped panel on black cardstock; I cut about an inch off the front of my card and then used a Martha Stewart border punch to create a lacy side and put a strip of cardstock on the inside to highlight the lacey border when the card is closed.  The image was stamped using Memento Black ink and colored using Copic markers.
 
We hope you'll play along with us this week and share your Easter or Spring inspired card using our sketch and twist.  If you do play along, you'll be entered to win a stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers.  You can find the details for SWAT Challenge #94 HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment