Tuesday, April 29, 2014

MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge #96


It is Tuesday and time for this week's SWAT Challenge #96!  As hostess for the Mark's Finest Papers Sketch With a Twist Challenge (also known as SWAT Challenge) I get to have fun by creating a sketch and also include a TWIST with that sketch each week!

Here is this week's sketch and twist:
 
 For my card I used the Glad Glads stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers.  I stamped the glads onto designer paper and colored the image using Copic markers.  The butterfly and sentiment are both part of the Glad Glads stamp set.
 
We hope you'll play along with us this week and create a flower themed card.  If you do play along with the SWAT Challenge you'll be entered to win a stamp from Mark's Finest Papers.
 
You can find SWAT Challenge #96 HERE.


2 comments:

  1. Vickie, your card is beautiful. I love the kraft. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, those flowers look gorgeous stamped on the DP. I had to look up the stamp and paper to see if I could recreate it. Love it.

    ReplyDelete