Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Simple Salutations Challenge #92 - Use Red, Gray, and Pink!


This week's Simple Salutations Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers is to use the colors, red, gray, and pink!  I had an idea in my head of what my card was going to look like, but have to say that the actual card does not resemble the idea from my head at all!  I used a sentiment from the Garden Art stamp set, stamped it in London Fog Memento Ink.  Used scraps of designer paper for the pink, red, and gray.  Added a paper clip with a pink star gem and a few sprinkles of pink gems on the strips of paper.  A CAS card, but just not the look I was going for!  On the plus side, I did use pink, gray, and red!

We hope you'll play along the  pink, gray, and red challenge this week.  If you do, you'll be entered to win a stamp from Mark's Finest Papers.

You can find the challenge HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Vicky, I love the different papers that you used to make this card. What a bold move. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know that other people's creativity can decide to go a wandering like mine! My product rarely looks the way I set out. Great layout for using up small pieces.

    ReplyDelete