Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Simple Salutations Challenge - Welcome Theme


The MFP Simple Salutations theme this week is Welcome.  I used  a stamp and sentiment from the Light My Way Home stamp set.  For the background, I used the acrylic block ink technique.  I used a dry acrylic block, inked it with Faded Jeans Distress Ink and stamped it onto white cardstock.  I then cut the cardstock to the size I wanted for my card, stamped the image and sentiment.  The image is colored using Copic markers.  A CAS card.

We hope you'll share your Welcome cards with us this week at Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations Challenge.  If you do, you'll be entered to win a stamp from Mark's Finest Papers. 

You Can find the challenge HERE.

4 comments:

  1. I have this stamp set on my wish list. I love the glittery background. Great Welcome card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stamped background, it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie,
    Classy elegant when less is always more.Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete