Friday, May 2, 2014

Daydream Designs It's A Girl Thing!

 
 
There is a new release at Diane's Daydream Designs!  I used two of the stamps from the release.  The shoes are from the What Girls Like Accessories - Outline set and the sentiment is from It's A Girl Thing Sentiments.
 
I wanted to create a shabby chic look with the image and sentiment.  I used spellbinder dies to cut the shoes and sentiment, then sponged around the edges.  I colored the shoes using Copic markers and then added a touch of glitter to the embellishment on the shoe toe using a clear Wink of Stella glitter pen.  Also added a touch of glitter on the flowers.  The flowers are from a Prima tin I've had in my stash for a long time!  The Martha Stewart butterflies also have a touch of glitter and embellished with some gems.
 
You can find the new release sets at Diane's Daydream Designs online store.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment