Monday, June 30, 2014

Altered Eclectics Challenge - July - Anythng Goes as long as it's altered!

 
This started out as a soft-cover ledger from circa 1962!  My good friend Barb gave the ledger to me that had belonged to her mom.  I had been asking around if anyone came across an old ledger to let me know!  I'd been searching different antique stores but to no avail!  Thank you Barb for giving the ledger to me to alter!
 
This is the front cover of the ledger.  I plan to alter as time allows the inside pages.
 
For the cover, I used Pan Pastels to lay down some color and then added trinkets and embellishments and a couple stamped images, along with some washi tape added to the side along the spine.  I also gave the cover some color by using a sunburst stencil and a leaf stencil sponging over them with Pan Pastels.
 
This is my design team creation for Altered Eclectics this month.
 
We hope you'll find something to alter and share it with us!  You can find the Altered Eclectics challenge HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment