Tuesday, July 15, 2014

MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge #107 - Create a Christmas/Holiday (or winter) Card


This week's SWAT Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., is to create a Holiday themed card using the following sketch:


For my card I used the newly released this week Snowflakes stamp set.  I stamped the snowflakes in different shades of blue; the background designer paper is from my stash.  I embossed the 3 panel strips using a snowflake embossing folder.  I have recently become obsessed with creating multi-loop bows such as the one I used to embellish my snowflake card!

We hope you'll play along with our Holiday challenge this week.  If you do you'll be entered to win a stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers.  You can find the challenge HERE.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! Love how you have your flakes go off the page like looking through a window! That sheer ribbon is the perfect accompaniment!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete