Sunday, August 31, 2014

Altered Eclectics September Challenge

 
For this month's Altered Eclectics item I altered an Altoid Tin and a bottle cap with fairies!  The images are from the Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime paper pack.  I used the Martha Stewart picket fence border punch and the grass border punch to help create the scene for the inside of the tin.  I embellished the top of the tin with fabric washi tape and a ladybug button.  Also, used a 1 inch circle punch for a fairy and added it to the bottle cap and then covered it with a clear raised adhesive circle dot.  I placed the tin onto a small easel for display.
 
We hope you will share your altered item(s) with us at Altered Eclectics September Challenge.  Anything Goes as long as it's been altered, mixed media, but please, no cards or scrapbook layouts.
 
You can find the challenge HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I have never even seen an altered bottle cap. How cute is that! Love both your altered items - beautiful papers and details. So fun! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, this is the smallest garden I've ever seen! What patience you must have! This is so amazing, I just love the grass and fence in the front and that potted plant, oh my! What a great project! :)

    ReplyDelete